Walk Your Own Path Back to Well-being
When it comes to health and wellness, there’s no such thing as “one-size fits all.”
As an alternative healthcare practitioner, I specialize in addressing chronic, mysterious, and hard-to-solve health and emotional challenges. People often come to me as a last resort, when they’ve exhausted other options and don’t know what to do next.
I offer a winning combination: a proven, testing-based process for finding the imbalances that underlie symptoms and a range of drug-free, natural practices to address them that include:
- Bioscan Stress Reduction Therapy (SRT)
- Nutri-body Nutritional Analysis
- The Emotion Code
- And More
Since every person and situation is different, how I work with you, and what tools I use or recommend, will depend on your unique situation. But the underlying process is generally the same:
- Virtually or in person, we start with your health history, noting anything that makes your symptoms better or worse. We also explore nutrition and decide if further nutritional analysis is needed.
- Next, I’ll run a series of tests using frequencies. In person, I’ll use muscle testing or connect you to a computerized scan using electrodes, similar to an ECG. For distance or remote sessions, I use a photograph of you to connect to your energetic field and hook myself up as a surrogate. It’s simple and effective -- and it is easy for babies and children as well.
- The tests show me what is out of balance in your body, and guides me as to how to help resolve your symptoms. In many cases, the same tools and approaches that helped us find the problem can also help to address the problem, often right on the spot.
“I immediately noticed an improvement in my headaches.”
“Since my appointment, I have noticed that my chest feels released from pressure, and my lungs feel light. I have to tell you it feels good.”
“My shortness of breath and wheezing is 85% better already!”
“All my life I have had a strong intolerance to perfumes. It greatly affected my social life as I was unable to visit many public places including shopping malls. I am no longer reacting to perfumes and I wear them myself.” - H.N.